Tuesday 20 April 2010

initial ideas

I am sitting in my room listening to beach house and painting in my sketchbook. As you know I'm on my last project on my Foundation course, and Joanie and I still want to create a costume. It is going to be of objects, household, etc on the body and becoming a burden on the person wearing them, we have decided to film this on a beach, linking to the idea of survival, and needing food and equipment to survive.

I had a relaxing Easter holidays (too relaxing I think) and it gave me plenty of time to think about what I want to do. I will let you know more about this later.

In the mean time, I am going to an interview soon for another art publication internship. Then Joanie is coming round and we are just going to experiment with objects we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment