Tuesday 2 March 2010

Yay yay Chris Coldfield a staff work for UCCF can do the talk on God Vs Science! He just needs to know dates and times which we need to organise, hurrah hurrah. So excited about this, have never organised an event before but I know I'm not on my own.

It was such a nice sunny day today! I walked from Hackney to Angel via Regents Canal, both beautiful and not so beautiful scenery, ha. Really inspiring though, took some photos on my automatic film camera. And I was reading 'Jesus in College' a book Beth leant to me, about a girl who starts up a CU in her college (sounds familiar...) and organising evangelistic events and the ups and downs that go with it. Encouraging story, I am especially encouraged by the event that will happen at University of the Arts London!

Will keep you posted guys.

Helen x

2 comments: