Tuesday 10 November 2009

I tell you, I haven't read a novel in so little time like this one. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers was recommended to me by a friend, and I will not hesitate to recommend it to you now. I felt like I was living in the emotional love story, the descriptive words are so powerful that I clearly pictured the scenes in my head, as if I was there. The novel retells the book of Hosea, from the Bible. It makes me think that I will just have to wait until I get my own Michael Hosea! Other than it being about a beautiful romance, it challenges where your intentions lie, with God in your life, or without. Do you ever wonder what your purpose in your life is? This book may help you find it...

2 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about the book. I must give it a read. Is it for blokes? I love how much you're growing at the moment Helen and how hungry you are to know God. It's very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Simon :) And yeah I would say it is for guys because Dan suggested it to me! So you can ask him if you want a guy's opinion. much love x

    ReplyDelete