Thursday 19 November 2009

Assessment next week and I think my first pathway choice will be Fine Art Performance Design and Practice, second Graphics Photography and third Fine Art Video & Photography. We'll see who will accept me...

More exciting news myself and Jennie Hah, a student studying on BA Fashion Design at CSM are going to start the Central Saint Martins Christian Union. Because the last leader had graduated and no one has been arranging meetings, so we thought we'd do it instead. We're going to attend a University of the Arts London Christian Union leaders meeting at the Royal Festival Hall on Monday evening. They would discuss what events should be organised and how the CUs run, etc. I'll tell you how that goes and keep you updated on the CU :)

1 comment:

  1. Awh well done Helen ! Hope it's all going well for you. I'm glad you've found something that you're passionate about. Xx

    ReplyDelete