Wednesday 24 February 2010

Fashion Communication and Promotion interview tomorrow at Central Saint Martins.
Does sound like a degree that would really interest me and keep me focused...
And our christian union are going to see the Alice in Wonderland premier tomorrow at Liecster Square, really excited!

ALSO I am going on a weekend away in Otford this coming friday for UCCF's training scheme for Christian Union leaders which will be teaching that will help me for life. It's really convinient too because I can pop home then my father can drive me there woop. Lois, Catherine and Tessa are going too so I will know them, thankfully. But that sort of thing doesn't really bother me, weekend/weeks away are made to get to know new people in a comfortable surrounding.

Pretty happy with my portfolio, didn't get to print the image from my previous post on tracing paper, that would have looked so good...

Also gutted that I'm not going to see Hot Chip at Brixton this friday (oh, i wouldn't have been able to... Omy gosh so God's plan pieced together there! And I'm not going to work on sunday because a friend is covering my shift hehe). But I did see Chew Lips and New Young Pony Club on monday night as part of the NME awards, I have to say Chew Lips were exceptionally good as a support band, I am slightly biased because I know more of their songs but still. You should check them out if you like experimental dance beats intwined with indie style melodies.
I'll leave you with a photo by me, as always. God bless. x

No comments:

Post a Comment