Thursday 13 May 2010

thoughts

Is there any point?
Has science buried God?


... is the title of the upcoming evangelistic event at Central Saint Martins :)
Posters are up, the venue is booked and the speaker is ready to do this.

I'm really excited to see what God has planned for this night, and who will come and what they will want to discuss.

I have been editing my film today and also got my slides back from processing, they turned out well which is good (this is the second try). Next week is my deadline and my exhibition is in mid June. My time in London is slowly coming to an end, and it's very sad. I'm going to miss the people at St Helens as I've become really settled there. I know that I need to be doing something different next year, and God willing this will happen. I have applied for two youth internships, one at a church and another as part of a youth ministry team for a town.

No comments:

Post a Comment